Detailed below are the stages of the The Utility Room Project - start to finish.
1) Old rear edition toilet and store room in single brick construction with old entrance door.
2) Removal of old store room door and frame joists.
3) Formation of window opening and installation old structural lintel.
4) Bricking up of old doorway.
5) Removal of ceiling to expose old roof joists.
6) Installation of cross members to strengthen weak roof.
7&8) Thermal insulation to single skin walls and boarding to bring old store room up to building control specifications.
9-13) New utility room completed.